KMA Bodilly is closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on our clients’ businesses. During this time, we will continue to provide resources and information to help you and your workforce navigate these unprecedented times.
To start, here are a few helpful resources:
- IRS webpage with information on topics such as tax relief
- CDC guidance to help employers plan and respond
- Small business guidance and loan resources
- State unemployment FAQs (example: Wisconsin)
- State economic organizations and departments with COVID-19 business resources (examples: Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation)
- Your local chamber of commerce or other business networks
- Guidance and updates coming out of the White House
- APA webpage of curated resources for businesses
Need other resources? Visit https://www.payrollpluswi.com. We will do our best to keep you up-to-date as the COVID-19 situation continues to unfold.
Stay healthy and let us know if there’s any way we can support you!