We care about giving back to the community and creating a positive environment for staff to actively participate with local charities.
Lending a helping hand.
Over the years, we've raised over $110,000 for Habitat for Humanity of Dane County. They work to provide safe, decent and affordable housing for families who might not otherwise become homeowners. Together we’re helping families achieve strength, stability and independence to build a better life through an affordable mortgage.
Other ways we're giving back
KMA supports many local and national organizations including the following:
- American Cancer Society
- Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin
- Habitat for Humanity
- Local Athletics
- Middleton Outreach Ministry
- National Football League Alumni
- Salvation Army of Dane County
- Second Harvest Food Bank
- The Jefferson Monticello Foundation
- Alex’s Lemonade Stand
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Special Olympics
- MAC Fund
- Middleton Cross Plains School District
Join our charity golf tournament,
By participating in our annual golf tournament you can help make a difference and have a little fun!